I don’t know about you… But I love wines (Red wine is my favorite).
But after doing research I discovered all wines are not created equal!
Commercially made wines have a lot of added chemicals and high sugar content, which makes them unhealthy for other humans (and undrinkable for ME). It was a sad day when I thought I may have to give up my wine, until I did more research.
My research uncovered that traditionally wines were created much differently than they are today, no wonder Jesus drank it.
You see, there was a time when farmers grew wine using grapes and yeasts.
They used to grow grapes on a dry farm, which resulted in low sugar and better-tasting wines. But the increase in demand forced them to water their grapes (producing grapes with high sugar quantity).
Watering grapes increased the yield per acre (and hence money per acre). Soon, banks started giving loans to only those farmers who would water their grapes. Hence, industrialism forced us to drop the healthy practice of making DRY FARM wines (so we can earn more money and then spend it to cure the diseases caused by drinking commercially made wines)
But this doesn’t stop here!
Demand for wines grew even further. So companies started using additives, sulphites, sugar, artificial alcohol and other lab methods to produce more and more wines. But thankfully, we now have DRY FARM WINES! And thanks to these DRY FARM Wines, I can be a health advocate and a wine lover at the same time… “But Martha! What is so special about them?” A lot of things.
Dry Farm Wines:
- Are Organically Made, so there are no harmful chemicals used to increase production.
- Have Extremely Low Sugar Content (less than 1g per bottle), so you can drink a whole bottle without feeling guilty about it.
- Have Lower Sulfites (less than 75ppm), causing no side effects such as headaches, stomach pain and diarrhoea.
- Have Less Alcohol (less than 12.5% alc/vol), making it safe and healthy for your blood pressure and heart.
- Are Dry Farmed (No Irrigation), resulting in low sugar containing natural wine which tastes better
- Are Grown on Small, Family Farms instead of commercial lands which use lots of fertilizers, chemicals and artificial methods to increase yield.
- Are Paleo and Keto Friendly, so it doesn’t interfere with your dieting plans and you can drink wine and lose weight at the same time.
And the best part? You can get your first bottle of Dry Farm Wine for just a PENNY. Click the link below and choose your favourite wine NOW!